- a narcotic used to enhance the performance of a racehorse.
- factual information (the inside dope).
- an absorbent material used in certain manufacturing processes.
- a type of lacquer used to waterproof and tauten the cloth surfaces of airplane wings in the early days of aviation.
- a regionalism for a carbonated cola.
- a syrup or sweet sauce that is poured on ice cream.
- any thick liquid or semi-fluid used as an article of food or as a lubricant.
- a substance added to gasoline or other fuel to increase its efficiency.
- slang for excellent or impressive.